|1. What is my swim time? When you register, you will be asked to submit an estimated swim time, from a drop down menu. |
2. What does the ATA fee cover and why do I need it?
- You should enter your best estimate for how long it will take the athlete to swim their full race distance. This will ensure that the racer is placed in a swim heat with other swimmers of similar speed
- What if I have no idea? Don't worry - you're not the only one! Just make your best guess for now. You can change it later. You can always check out last year's results to get an idea
- What if I need to change my swim time? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make changes to your swim time.
Membership Benefits Include:
- The satisfaction in knowing you are helping to support the Alberta Triathlon Association and their goal to expand and improve the sport in a meaningful way to our members
- Liability and accident insurance for all ATA sanctioned events and member club activities
- *NEW* annual Triathlon Canada Magazine subscription (optional) - $25 value
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to participate in provincial and national multisport games, including Alberta Summer Games, Western Canada and Canada Summer Games
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletters
As of 2015, the ATA wishes to emphasize that all members 19 and Under must be an ATA member, even if you are only competing in one event. The ATA continues to support youth triathlons by providing a low youth membership fee.
As a member of the ATA, not only will you enjoy numerous membership benefits, you will also be supporting the development and improvement of the quality of races, programs, and services for Alberta's multisport athletes.
Day Memberships cost $20 and you must have a valid ATA membership number to proceed with your registration, we are not able to accept payment at race package pick up. Please visit www.registrationlogic.com/secure/Register.aspx to purchase your day membership. Youth members are not eligible to buy Day Memberships, as they must be full members of the ATA.